Saturday, May 12, 2012

Europe Trip Day 1 & 2 (to be continued..) - Singapore to Transiting at Istanbul

Hello everybody! Long time no see XD Just so you know, i've just returned back from an awesome trip recently! Well, to be exact, a week a day ago :P Thus, i've been on hiatus.. Before that, i was real busy.. Be it work or my life lol.. Nevertheless, i'm here to share with you guys regarding my Europe trip!!! :) Yeshhhh, it was a superb getaway for me from this shitty and stressful life haha.. I'm already missing Europe, here wishing someone will just bring me back there XD Enough of crap, let the pics do the talking.. ^^


23rd April 2012 & 24 April 2012 - Transit at Istanbul to Portugal


Due to the blogger space constraint, i'll be linking the pictures to my photobucket :)
Here is the link! :)

View Photos

Btw, this post and next post will have the same link cos i've forgotten to upload them into different albums XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment