Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My inspirations

Yoyoyo!
Hows everybooooody? Been long since i last blog, oh yeah.. Having a rollercoaster life..
Work-life balance is not balanced at all T____T Work has overtaken my life ya know.. Oh jeez..

Anyway, was watching afew videos lately, then did i realize afew artistes actually inspire me to learn guitar.. Yeap, i've been wanting to learn since my high school days, but nope.. Havent start learning XD
Well, i have set myself a target.. Lets hope i'll achieve it ^^

Want to know who are they? Legggggoo! :D
.
.
.

The one who inspired me since high school days - John Mayer



One of the most talented female artiste ever, i thought. If not, the most talented :) - Taylor Swift


The one i'm starting to fall in love with - Sungha Jung


Is anyone inspired by them too? Or are anyone of them your idols? :D
I hope everyone will achieve your dreams one day :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment