Friday, June 1, 2012

Europe Trip : Day 10-12!

Last post of my Europe Trip!

Day 10 -12 (2-4 May 2012) : Barcelona










Panoramic view of Barcelona!



CAMP NOU!!!!!
P.S Ain't a Barca fan.. But im thankful to our tour guide for bringing us there!
I mean is like WOW :D 







Match day! Loads of fans queueing for tix!


























So pretty!!

Parc Guell - Architectural Garden









Very artistic designs on the ceilings














Sagrada Familia














Tapas for Lunch! It was awesome! Recommended by our local tour guide :)






La Roca Village Chic Outlet Shopping







Market at La Ramblas











Barcelona Airport.. Departing back to Singapore :(




Cheescake from Macdonald!!

This small~~~ kekeke










Our plane to Turkey!


Tada!!!
Thats all for my awesome Europe Trip =)

I really love Europe.. This is my 2nd trip there. First being to Germany + Belgium + Paris + Holland.
I love how relaxing life can be there.. Slow-paced etc.. Is like the total opposite for Singapore T__T
In Europe, you learn to appreciate their culture, most of the times you will hear about their history though.. But i guess it applies to all countries eh? XD
Loads of cathedrals i can say for many of them are catholics..
You dont really see many high rise buildings unlike Singapore.. So the sky turns out real nice, real awesome!!! It feels like the sky is so near you and is so huge!!! (If you have been following my blog, you will have seen loads of sky photos that i've taken).. I'm someone who appreciate the nature keke :)

Hope you guys like the photos so far :)
More to come =)
Now that the Europe photos have completed, you may look forward to other photography of mine ^^
I have decided about whats my next post is about.. For now, is a S-E-C-R-E-T :D

Till then
See ya!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment