Thursday, June 7, 2012

Korean Dramas!

Hello everybody who is reading~~~
Those who know me well will know that i'm one crazy fan of kpop.. Yesssssh :D
I'll tell you guys alittle how my interest kicked in, and stuffs..

Well, it all started off with a drama called Autumn in my heart - 秋天的童话..

 
This was back in 2000! Woahhhh so is like 12 years ago?! Okay this drama is super touching.. So nice that i decided to continue watching korean dramas.. Next one which i watched was I'm Sorry, I Love You?? (i think so lol)

 
I still love So Ji Sub~~~ :)

And the next drama should be Full House :D
Another superb drama!!! RAIN ♥

And how i started watching korean dramas is because of my mum! She's still an avid fan of Korean Dramas.. She has watched more dramas than me definitely.. I'm more of a Kpop Music fan though i still watched dramas..I always find their dramas have really interesting plot and makes you wanna continue watching 24/7.. Heee:D Yeap, so if there is an on-going drama which is still showing in Korea, i will wait for the full episodes to be out or like going to end soon, then i will start watching.. Cos i can't wait for one episode to be out everytime i finished watching one.. The waiting time is madness.. Is like ugh, i wanna continue watching, but can't.. And usually is one or two episodes per week O_O If you know what i mean lol :D

The latest drama or rather the last drama i've watched is Flower Boy Ramyun Shop ^^

The next drama i'm planning to watch is..........................
 
ROOFTOP PRINCE!!!!
 new drama which has ended not long ago
:D the rating is awesome! thats what i know ;)

And this should be next in line XD
 
Fashion King!!!
So if you are into Fashion, this is recommended :)
They even went to New York for filming too!


Initially i've thought of talking about kpop music & variety shows too..
But, i shall leave them to the next few post :)
Do Stay tuned ^^

Tada!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment