Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Twelve Cupcakes!

 Disclaimer: This post is of personal interest
 
Decided to write about twelve cupcakes for i made my maiden trip to their outlet last friday on the first day of opening at Bugis Junction! Both bosses (Jaime Teo & Daniel Ong) were there as well =)
Despite my first time buying, is my second time eating their cupcake. So much for the hype, how could i miss out queuing up for it myself =D
If you asked me why this was my first time buying, well because tbh, the other stores are pretty inconvenient for me.. Hee.. So glad when they opened the outlet in Bugis (one of my favourite hangout place yay!)

Bought a box of 6 for my family and myself. Took some pics before we indulge in them! :P


The Bag

The Box of 6.


Are you feeling hungry now? :P
Top left to right: Red Velvet - PB Jelly - Chocolate Chocolate
Bottom left to right: Rainbow Vanilla - Red Velvet - Rainbow Vanilla

Rainbow Vanilla! This was recommended by one of the staff there =)

Red Velvet! Heard from people here and there saying this is one of the most popular cupcake.. Cos it sold out fast! :O So glad i managed to buy it! I love it :D I thought the heart shape is cute haha

Peanut Butter with Jelly in the middle! I think is so cool!

If you are a Chocolate lover, you gotta try it!!!! Yummy :D

You can get their brochure at the outlet itself :D

The next one i'm gonna try is Salted Caramel! Another popular cupcake!

Lovely :)

Yes! They provide customization!

The outlets which opened before Bugis's!

Keke.. Thats all:)
If you guys ever pass by twelve cupcakes, dont forget to pamper yourself with their cupcakes!
You may visit their official website for more info :)

No comments:

Post a Comment