Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kpop Music

If you ask me since when did i start listening to kpop songs, i can say is about 7 years back. That was also when Super Junior debut! :D Can't remember what or how i started listening to korean songs too.
But Suju is the first artiste i got to know of i think XD

Since i'll be going to a kpop concert this friday, which consist of 4 boybands and 1 solo artiste, i shall introduce to you guys the songs that i love of theirs :D

 


SHINee - Sherlock
I think this is one of the best choreography i have ever seen. Top song that i want to watch them perform live :) ♥



SHINee - Ring Ding Dong


Teen Top - Crazy


Teen Top - Girlfriend


Jay Park - Know Your Name


7.9.4.2 - I'll Be Famous
New boyband whom debut two months ago!
Singapore is their first overseas event :)


B1A4 - Baby I'm Sorry


B1A4 - Beautiful Target



And there are many more nice songs of theirs :)

Sidenote: Another boyband will be having their concert this week on Saturday!
Thats none other than the legendary Shinhwa :D
Can you believe it, they debuted since 1998! I always believe they are the ones who started the hallyu wave ;)
They had a 4 year hiatus (because they were on military duties) before making their comeback this year!
Listen to their latest hit song! I WISH I'M GOING THEIR CONCERT TOO. SOBZXZX :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment